Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hello Tag


Hello! This tag I made is an entry for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challeng #61
I do more of a tag because they are lot useful than greeting cards. 
For the challenge I use the sketch below.


Below are photos on how I made the "Hello Card":

1. Cut 3.5x3cm white card paper.

2. Cut a larger tag atleast 7x8.5cm.

3. Cut rectangle pattern paper and adhere into the tag.

4. Stamp Mini Flower Fhiona into a white tag.

5. Color the image using watercolor pencils.

Cute Fhiona!

6. Stamp sentiment into a piece of rectangular white paper and adhere into the tag just below the image.

7. Top image into the bigger tag, I use staple wire to attach.

8. Add ribbon.


Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.
These tags are available for sale. Visit my FB page: CJ Handmade Cards/Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment