Hello! I am back for a challenge for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #60.
For my entry I made a tag for the challenge and use the sketch.
Below are photos on how I create my tag.
2. Trace and cut tag.
3. Cut rectangles.
4. Stamp bear into a white card paper, color using watercolor silk crayons and cut.
5. Stamp sentiment into paper and cut.
6. Hand stitch edges. (running stitch using Anchor thread.)
7. Adhere all your designs into the tag.
8. Stamp a balloon, color and adhere to the tag.
That's all. Easy right?
Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.