This gift card I made is my second entry for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #61. For my card I used both sketch and color challenge. See inspiration below.
Below are photos on how I made my gift card.
1. Cut a 3x6 inch pattern paper then fold in half.
2. Cut a 2.8x2.8 inch pattern paper. Then adhere into the card. See photo below.
3. Cut a rectagle paper 3x.5 inch and adhere to the bottom of the card.
4. For the mini tag, cut a 1x2 inch tags. Stamp the image. Stapled ribbon.
5. Adhere the mini tag into the card.
Easy right! Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.