Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Journal About Me: Favorite Colors and Tutorial

Hello! This is another art journal page about me, this time the challenge is favorite color/colors. My favorite colors are black and red. When I was in highschool I love the color green then blue. 



To begin with the tutorial, you will need the following:
- file folder cut into 6x6 inch
- white gesso
- poster paints
- tim holtz stencil
- plastic wrap
- ribbons
- stapler

Below are photos showing you how I made this journal page:

1. Gesso page. Let dry.
2. Apply black paint. Let dry.
3. Apply red paint, spray water and place crumpled plastic wrap. Let the paint dry. Then remove the plastic.

4. Paint words with stencil.

5. Staple ribbons.

6. Add paints into the edges of the page. I use black and white.

Thanks for looking. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment