Monday, March 28, 2016

Journal About Me: Hometown

Hello! I'm on the 5th week of Journal About Me Creative Challenge! and its on the 13th week @ Tiare Smith Designs. Hahaha! I am super late to the challenge! But that's okay, I'm not rushing.



First let me give you a little info about my hometown - CAPAS. By the way this is the place I was born and I really really love living here! Capas is a first class highly urbanized municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines, and one of the richest towns in the province. The town also consists of numerous subdivisions and exclusive villages. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 125,852 people. Capas now is being dubbed as the "Tourism Capital of Tarlac". Apart from being known worldwide as the site of infamous death March. 



Capas is also popularly known for Mt. Pinatubo Trek where thousands of mountaineers & visitors go.
Inspired by the wood sign.



Let's start the making. You will need:
- file folder cut into 6x6 inch
- color pens spray
- poster paints
- tim holtz stencil
- ink pen

1. Spray folder with color pens spray with green, yellow, red and pink. Let dry.

2. Paint the wood sign with brown.

3. Paint flowers and stems and grass.


4. Add some background like grass, clouds. 
5. Outline the wood.
6. Paint "CAPAS" with yellow paint.

Thanks for looking. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment