Hello Friends! Weekends are my favorite because I have the time to create art and paint! This post is a journal page about me - I describe myself. I describe myself as beautiful. I am! Lol.
"Everyone has its own beauty."
"Next time if you think of beautiful things, don't forget to count yourself in."
Always remember these two quotes. :)
I am a mother of two kids and also a father - I am the head of the family. I am a daughter to my superwoman mother, she is the best! I am a friend to my SuperFriends and still going. I am an artist, I paint, I draw. I love to stay home. I am funny and loves food! and also a biker! Sorry I forgot to write that down on my page. ;)
I am still too far for the challenge but hopefully I can get along.
January 15 Prompt 3: Words that Describe You - Challenge: Use a brayer (Sorry I don't have a brayer)
For my page, you will need:
-6x6 inches file folder
- poster paints
- hero arts stamp
- stamp pad inks
Below are photos on how I made this art journal page:
1. Gesso page. Let dry.
2. Paint background with violet, light blue, pink and black paints. Let dray.
3. Put pink paint on the stamp and press it down to the page. (I bought the stamp from Hero Arts in 2009 and this is the first time I used.)
This is how it looks when it's stamped. Lovely!
4. Stamped some inks into the right edge of the page.
6. Write down the words that describes "me" with black paint.
7. Stamp dots into the edges of the page. I use white and blue paint.
Thanks for looking. I hope you like.