Monday, March 21, 2016

Journal About Me: Describe Yourself

Hello Friends! Weekends are my favorite because I have the time to create art and paint! This post is a journal page about me - I describe myself. I describe myself as beautiful. I am! Lol. 
"Everyone has its own beauty."
"Next time if you think of beautiful things, don't forget to count yourself in."
Always remember these two quotes. :)
I am a mother of two kids and also a father - I am the head of the family. I am a daughter to my superwoman mother, she is the best! I am a friend to my SuperFriends and still going. I am an artist, I paint, I draw. I love to stay home. I am funny and loves food! and also a biker! Sorry I forgot to write that down on my page. ;)

I am still too far for the challenge but hopefully I can get along.



For my page, you will need:
-6x6 inches file folder
-gesso
- poster paints
- hero arts stamp
- stamp pad inks

Below are photos on how I made this art journal page:

1. Gesso page. Let dry.
2. Paint background with violet, light blue, pink and black paints. Let dray.

3. Put pink paint on the stamp and press it down to the page. (I bought the stamp from Hero Arts in 2009 and this is the first time I used.)

This is how it looks when it's stamped. Lovely!

4. Stamped some inks into the right edge of the page.

6. Write down the words that describes "me" with black paint.

7. Stamp dots into the edges of the page. I use white and blue paint.

Thanks for looking. I hope you like.

1 comment:

  1. Lahiri Kundu & company is a leading Pad Printing Ink Manufacturers in Delhi. Pad printing inks are usually used in printing products that are mainly done in industries. One of the biggest advantages of our inks is that they are made using the best materials which help to produce rich quality proper ink. As compared to other inks, this ink is considered the best for printing on any kind of product whether it has a curved or straight surface. We make sure to provide consistent high color ink that is specially made in order to suit the likes and preferences of the market and crowd. We have a very talented and experienced team in the field of making inks.

    ReplyDelete