Hello! This card I made is an entry for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #20.
For my tag, I use the sketch for this challenge.
And below are the pictures on how I created the tag.
1. Cut a tag and brush with gesso.
2. Stencil leaves and stems with modeling paste.
3. Color background using green gel crayons.
4. Spread color with water.
5. Place the stencil again and spray with green water+marker inks.
6. Distress edges with black gel crayons.
7. Cut pattern papers and adhere into the tag. Adhere YNS monkey and buttons.
Supplies: Maries White Gesso, Speedball Modeling Paste, Color pens spray ink, leaves and stems stencil, all about scrapbooking pattern papers, buttons, ribbon, DMC thread, YNS Monkey Fun Stamp
Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.