Hello! It's time to create with my favorite mixed media challenge blog!
My bicycle's name is Dream.
I love biking.
I like going to places with my bicycle.
Below are the photos on how I made my project:
1. Gesso 8x10inch canvas board panel.
2. Mixed modeling paste, glass bead glitter gel and blue gel silky smooth crayon.
3. Apply mixture.
4. While the mixture is still wet and smooth, put and press down beads and chipboard alphabet . Then let dry.
This is how it looks like when its done.
5. Brush with white gesso and let dry.
6. Spray DIY color pens ink + water. I use green, yellow, blue, violet and red.
7. Let the project dry.
8. I sprayed more colors to make it darker.
9. Color "i bike" in green acrylic paint.
10. Splatter black poster paint + water.
11. Adhere gems and bicycle.
12. Adhere quote.
13. Add more splatter.
Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.
Supplies used: 8inx10in canvas board panel, Maries gesso, Speedball modeling paste, Faber-Castell glass bead glitter gel, gel silky smooth crayons, DIY spray color pens ink, gems, HBW poster paint, Pebeo Studio Acrylics, Rub ons alphabet, Making Memories chipboard alphabet.