Monday, August 24, 2015

Rain Gently Falls


Hello! I love making tags with my favorite Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge # 21!
I'm in the mood because I love the sketch!
And by the way, it is rainy season here in the Philippines!
And I love rain!


Below is on how I made my tag:

Cut and paste papers into the tag. Stamp Rainy Day Fiona into a white circle cut cardstock (I don't know if the stamp is still available in YNS Shop. I got this when I was random pick in a YNS challenge way back 2011) :)
Stamp and cut another Fiona in another paper.

Place the cut Fiona above the circle. Spray blue ink as background.

This is how it look like after. I love Fiona without color, look how simple and cute!!

Adhere beads.

Assemble and adhere papers. Add sentiment.

Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. Baby shower photo cards can be funny or direct - just as you want it. The good thing about these photo cards is that they can be personalized based on your inclination. A frequently used idea is to make use of ultrasound images. That might be icky for some but watch the parents smile as they get the first glimpse of the baby in the womb.bdcard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty tag! Thank you for joining our challenge at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great background behind Fhiona! If it is going to rain then sparkles are the way to go. Thanks for joining in YNS challenge 21 - always enjoy seeing your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun background and great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete