Thursday, July 16, 2015

Independence


Hello! This is another tag I made for Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - July


May tag is inspired by our Philippine Flag and Independence Day.


For my tag:

1. Cut file folder for the tag. 
2. Adhere book paper page. 
3. Brush with white gesso, let dry.
4. Distress edges using light brown twistable soft crayon.

5. Distress again the edges using brown oil pastel.

6. I made my own heart stencil (sorry I miss the photo here). 
Stencil heart with modeling paste. Let paste dry.
7. Color heart using twistable soft crayon, then brush with water.

8. Stencil stars with yellow acrylic paint. Let dry.
9. Stamp stars using black ink.

10. Add "INDEPENDENCE" using rub-ons.
11. Stamp edges using Tim Holtz Anonymous Stamp.
12. Add ribbons and charm.

Supplies: File folder, Book paper page, Stencil, Modeling paste, Rub-ons, Tim Holtz Anonymous Stamp, Hero Arts Stamp, Twistable Soft Crayon, Lyra Gel Crayons, DMC Thread, Maries Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment