Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ylang Ylang


Hello! This art journal page I made is a second entry for  Take the Challenge with Mou, July 2015. The challenge is to create any art you like using mainly the color GREEN. I had the chance to journal about my favorite flower and that is Ylang Ylang or Cananga Odorata.

Below are pictures on how I made my page:

1. Cut a 7"x9" file folder.


2. Adhere book paper page.

3. Roughly spread white gesso using pallete knife.

4. Brush green paint.

5. DIY leaf stencil and sponge with white gesso. Let dry.

6. DIY ylang ylang flower with modeling paste. Let dry.

7. Color flowers and stem.

8. Stamp name of flower in black ink and circle in white gesso.

Hope you like. Thanks for looking.

Supplies: File Folder, Book Paper Page, Maries White Gesso, HBW Green Poster Paint, Stencil, Stamp by Stampology

No comments:

Post a Comment