Hello! This tag I made is an entry for Your Next Stamp Sketch and Color Challenge #18. For my tag, I use this sketch:
For my tag:
1. Cut a tag from a file folder.
2. Adhere yellow background.
3. Cut a printed scrapbook paper, adhere into the tag.
4. Cut a piece of circle paper, stencil leaves with molding paste, let dry. Then spray green ink.
5. Stamp and color monkey using gel crayons. Cut and adhere to the circle.
6. Stamp and color and adhere "Go Bananas!"
7. Add ribbon.
Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.
Supplies: YNS Monkey Fun Stamp, Speedball Molding Paste, Stencil, Twistable Soft Crayon, Faber Castell Color Pens, Ribbons, DMC Thread