Hello! This art journal page I made is an entry for
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #13 - A Year of Choices. My choice for the challenge is MMMC#1 - Spray Inks and Mist.
I love sprays even if its kind of messy.
Below are the pictures of how I created my page.
1. I love making my art journal page in a white file folder, cut into 7"x9".
2. Brush page with gesso and let dry.
3. Made my own spray ink.
You will need:
Small Spray Bottle, Water, Color Pens, Scissor
Put water in a small bottle spray. Remove foam ink from the color pen, cut into two and place it into the bottle. Then shake. (I put 2 color pens ink for a darker color, bought color pens for only P18 (Philippine Peso) or $.40 (less than a dollar, I mean less than 50 cents))
Here are the colors I prepared. Light Green, Light Blue, Yellow, Violet and Red.
4. Spray light blue as a background. Let dry.
5. Spray yellow for the sun. (Sun stencil)
6. Took another stencil (flower). Sprayed light green.
7. Continue spraying with different kind of stencils, like flowers, leaves and butterflies.
8. Let dry for every sprayed stencil.
9. Stamped randomly some text.
10. Add quote using rub-ons.
Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.
Supplies: File Folder, Maries Gesso, Color Pens, Spray Bottles, Stencils, Tim Holtz Stamp, Rub-Ons