Hello! This art journal page is another entry for Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #13 - A Year of Choices. My choice for the challenge is MMMC #3 - Stencils and Pastes.
and for Take An Art Journaling Page with Mou, June 2105. The challenge is choose an inspiration piece and choose a journal.
This is my inspiration photo.
This is my journal page, a file folder that I cut into 7"x9".
These are the steps on how I did my page:
1. Brush page with gesso and let dry.
2. Brush page with blue paint.
3. While the paint is still wet, wipe it using baby wipes. Let dry.
4. Pick out butterfly stencil and modeling paste.
6. Fill the page butterflies.
7. Color one butterfly using gel crayons, finger rub light green, violet, pink and yellow and black.
8. I spread some glass bead glitter gel into the butterfly.
9. For the quote, cut a strip of file folder, words are rub ons. Spray light green ink. Then adhere to the right bottom of the page.
Thanks for dropping. Hope you like it.
Supplies: File Folder, Maries Gesso, HBW Poster Paint, Butterfly Stencil, Lyra Gel Crayons, Rub Ons, Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel