Hello! This tag I made is an entry for Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2015 - June.
Below are the picture on how I made my tag.
1. Trace tag into a file folder and cut. This file folder is 10 years old :)
Look at the natural mottled background.
2. Distress edges using black and brown twistable silky crayons.
3. Place DIY stencil above the tag and DIY spray light green color pen ink.
4. Cut abaca mat and stamp into a brown ink.
5. Stamp image into the tag. I highlight more diagonal lines using green gel crayon.
6. Color the image.
7. Staple abaca mat.
8. Adhere sentiment.
9. Place ribbon, safety pin and butterfly charm unto the tag.
10. Add glitter glue into the hearts.
Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.