Hello! This is another journal page I made for
For my page:
1. Punch paper using small circle punchers.
2. Adhere (randomly) small circle to the page let dry and brush with gesso.
I made my own flower stencil hehe! It's not perfect but I like it.
3. Stencil flowers using orange paint.
4. Put circle in the center of the flower using gold paint, paint leaves in green.
5. Color background in black paint. I add some white, green and brown details to the flowers.
6. Adhere sentiment.
Supplies: White folder for the page, Circle Punchers, AC Specialty Paper - Pearl, DIY Flower Stencil, HBW Poster Paints
Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.