Hello! This is another art journal page that I made for
1. For my page, cut a 6"x6" white cardstock, stencil gesso onto the cardstock, let dry.
2. For flowers, color it red using color pens.
3. Color the gesso block into brown using gel crayons, outline using brown water color pencil.
4. Spray background. (Mixed red watercolor pen ink + water)
5. Stamp vines on the edges and color the little flowers in green and blue glitter pens.
6. Stamp dress form and bird cage in black ink and distress edges in brown ink, adhere the red flowers.
7. Adhere sentiment.
8. Stamp phrases, butterflies, little dolly and circles in black ink.
Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.
Supplies: Elit White Cardstock, Black and Brown Ink, DIY Gesso, Fairy Belle Stamp by Jodie Lee, Tim Holtz Stamps, Making Memories Chipboard Letter Stickers, Glitter Pens, Paper Flowers, Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils, Lyra Gel Crayons