Monday, May 2, 2016

Journal About Me: Goals


Hello! Here again for another art journal page. Play along @ Embrace Your 
My goals for this year is to showcase my artwork on December, so far I have 15 paintings that are finish and 2 are still to work on. Hopeful that this goal will come true. Another goal is to bike more often, you know I love biking, I ride my bike wherever I go :). Next is to walk one hour a day in the morning... too bad that I only walk for half an hour last month. No to dinner! Hehe! This thing is still trying to do!!!


For my page, you will need 
- file folder cut into 6x6 inch
- white gesso
- poster paints
- bicycle foam sticker
- circle stamp (I use spray bottle cap)
- black sign pen
- white glue


1. gesso page, let dry.
2. paint background using green and yellow paints.
3. add rectangular/frame into your background and also circles
4. add stitching lines @ the edge of the page, since I don't have a sewing machine.
5. color circles and rectangles
6. adhere bicycle
7. stamps words for the goals.

Thanks for looking. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment