Hello beautiful friends! I made this butterfly painting for my friend Mira on her birthday.
Happy Birthday Mira!
Below are the picture on how I create the painting.
You will need: 12x16 inch Canvas, Acrylic Paints, Pencil, Clear Varnish
1. Paint canvas with yellow paint. Draw or sketch butterfly then paint with black acrylic.
2. Brush red into the butterfly (first coat)
3. Paint background using brown, viloet, white (first coat). Let dry.
4. Brush again with violet and white paint.
5. Finish the butterfly with red paint.
6. Paint white flowers into the background. Add some details.
Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.