Hello beautiful friends! I'm here for another tutorial and this is the second page of watercolor art journal page project. If you want to see the first page and supplies I use, you will find it HERE. Thanks.
Let's proceed to the tutorial. Below are the pictures on how I create the page.
Things you will need: Paper, silky crayons, water, Artex watercolor.
1. Draw and color tulips using violet twistable silky crayon.
2. Brush with water.
3. Apply black crayon then brush with water. Let the page dry.
4. Color background with blue and green.
5. Brush with water. Let dry.
6. Draw outline using black artex watercolor. Draw leaves. Let dry.
DONE! Simple as 1-2-3-4-5-6! Try this my friend. It's a good hobby.
Thanks for dropping by. Hope you like it.