Tuesday, April 21, 2015

When Life Gives You A Rainy Day


Hello! This is another art journal page that I made for The Monthly Mixed Media Challenge #11 - April Showers. The challenge is to create something have to do with rain, this could be umbrellas, rain boots, clouds, rainbows, etc. For my project, I did rain boots.




Cut a 7"x9" white cardstock and glue a book paper page on it, brush it with gesso. Draw and paint using Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils and gel crayons. Paint background, I use orange, blue, green and violet gel crayons and water. I tried to put homemade thick gesso with my DIY stencil. Color it with HBW silver paint. Add letter sticker for the quote. Outline the boots.

Supplies: Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils, Elit White Cardstock, Lyra Gel Crayons, Gesso, Stencils, HBW Silver Paint, Stickers

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Love these rain boots! And the background is really pretty. Thanks for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun journal page! Love the bright colors of the boots! Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete