Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cupcakes

Mabuhay!
This post is dedicated to all my new friends/followers of Countless Joy!
Thank you so much for your inspiring comments.

*****
Look what I made for Hero Arts Blog July 2010 Contest. This month's theme is Food and Travel! Featured Technique: Bookmaking. I used this HA Sparkle Clear Stamps: Cupcakes again! :)






Next is a gift to my very kind friend, Julius. He is leaving on Saturday for work in an international cruise ship. I made this for him as a remembrance of our friendship.

(If you want to see the original drawings, click here)


Wrapped it with colored magazine pages.


And top it up this gift card. I used HA CL264 stamps.

This is also an entry for Hero Arts Blog July 2010 Contest.

Thanks for looking.

Much love,
Katherine

5 comments:

  1. ooOooh! Cuppy cakes... always a place for them on cards, and in my tummy...hehee...

    That's a really thoughtful gift for your friend Julius, I'm sure he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cupcake card, and glorious personal pressie!! Home made is always that much more special :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cupcakes! So nice of Hero Arts to share on their twitter site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these are fantastic, love the HERO ARTS stamps you have used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so cute!
    I love the first one! Makes me want a cupcake!!! :) Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete