Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hi ladies!
I made this card for MyGrafico Challenge #52 Guest DT for May and June 2010.



The challenge is to make a Father's Day card using some pattern papers like plaid, polka dots, hounds tooth, etc.... Please use MyGrafico images to qualify for the Challenge, and if you don't have MyGrafico images there are freebies available here.

The price for the challenge is HERE from Kelly Medina.

-oOo-


My Drawing Book...

It was raining outside, no custumer's coming in my shop, so I made this images for my best best best friends ("sa buong mundo!") in the whole wide world!

Meet the Super Friends!


(Click Photo)

lito the bonsai man (collects and sell bonsai plants),
leo the computer wizard,
julius the seaman and singer (international cruise),
k8s (that's me) the card maker and store owner,
jopat the policeman (Lieutenant Colonel wow! can't reach!),
shey the silver shop owner and singer,
jays the chef (sushi, sashimi, maki-sushi maker mmhhh yummy!),
jun the auto mechanic and beer drinker (hehehe!),
cynts the rich and charitable,
cecille the english teacher


(Click Photo)

Thanks for looking!
God Bless you and me.

4 comments:

  1. wow! love the card! and your images are just fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, kathy. i love your drawing book! GBU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card and I soooo love your images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! :) And your best best friends drawings are awesome! :)))

    ReplyDelete