Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Merry Christmas Gift Card 1


Hello! Drop by to share a tutorial of gift cards I made for my cousin - Joy. She is so kind and generous. Thank you for supporting my business cuz.

supplies needed: file folder,
scrap paper (christmas design), 
round/circle puncher,
merry christmas stamp, 
black ink,
glue,
black pen

Below are photos on how I made my gift card:

1. Cut file folders on 2.5 x 5 inch, then fold the card. (left most)

2. Punch scrap papers with round punchers.

3. Stamp merry christmas onto the card.

4. Adhere punched circle papers onto the card.

5. Using black pen, draw a line and or ribbon connecting to the ball.

As easy as 1, 2, 3 and 4 and 5! :)
Try this my friend for your gifts on Christmas Day! 

Thanks for looking. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment