Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Blue Bird


Hello! This artwork I made is an entry for The Daily Marker - Day One - 30 Day Coloring Challenge.



Go over to The Daily Marker for details of the challenge.


For my work, I first draw my subject: BIRD into a watercolor paper.


Prepared my Fiber-Castell Watercolour Pencils: shades of gray, blue and brown. A brush, pencil and eraser. And color.


Watercolor and add outline. Finish my blue bird.


Thanks for looking. Hope you like it.

Supplies: Watercolor paper, Fiber-Castell Watercolour Pencils, Mongol 1 pencil

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Charlotte, you noticed. Yes he is sad, that's why he is blue. Miss you BFF. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you sketched and colored this. :)

    ReplyDelete