Friday, March 6, 2015

Background

 



For my project, I made a card background. I only brought few craft things so I have limited ideas to work on. What I have here are my drawing book, a stamped PB and YNS in it, my fave Fiber-Castell Watercolour Pencils and brushes.



For my project, draw the outline first.


Color the rectangles with pastel colors. It's okay if you exceed to the line. Erase the pencils.


Watercolor then let it dry.
It's time to my fave part, OUTLINE, doodle outline! Since I don't have brown pen, I use black roller tip pen. Though it doesn't match to the pastel colors. But its quite look great anyway. For the final touch I color the background light brown. By the way you can cut the rectangles and use it as tag or labels.

To join the challenge click THIS.

Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun background. I had no idea you doodled them. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete