Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friends



Hello! This card I made is an entry for Your Next Stamp Challenge #55: Friends

Folded Card: Brown Folder
Ink: Memories Ink Pad - Black
Image/Stamp: Monkey Gone Bananas - Your Next Stamp
Papers: If Full Bloom 6x6 Paper Stack - All About Scrapbooking


(I bought this in National Bookstore Phils., it has 50sheets of 6x6 pattern paper. Love it!)

Filling my time in drawings of monsters and dinosaurs. It's a long sunday in my store... :(



My fave is SEYAH!


Hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is your card :) Your drawings are cute too... you should make a card with them .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Monkey card is adorable! I LOVE that drawing called Seyah! That fuzzy monster should be a stamp...so CUTE! Thanks for sharing and joining in all our YNS challenge fun!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another crazy cute card! LOVE the paper piecing--on of my favorite technics! Thanks for playing the YNS Friends challenge!

    ReplyDelete