Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank You Ate (Sister)



Hello! I want to share this card I made "little brother thank you card for sister". February 18 was my son's 11th birthday and his Ate gave him a bag full of chocolates, cookies and chips, it's like a whole month supply of school snacks :)

Thank you so much Ate.



Card entry for Lawnscaping Challenge #4: Paper Piecing
Inspired by this.

Supplies:
Background Paper: Canon Creative Park
Font: Canon Creative Park
Image: Sliekje's Digi Stamps
Kid's Shirt: Yellow index card
Pants/Jeans: Canon Creative Park
Ink: Memories Ink Pad - Black
Color: Faber-Castell Watercolor pencils
Grass, Flowers and Sentiments: Hero Arts CL280 and Hero Arts CL410
butterfly puncher, light green gem

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Awee.. so cute!! love the image and the little scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katherine, this is adorable. I love the scene you created here. Skin/hair coloring is fabulous. SO cute! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! I also noticed you posted our badge so I will be sure to add your blog to our Lawnscaping Library!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet scene. Great paper piecing and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete