Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Home


(Click Photo)

This is another card for Lucy's Cards Sketch Week - Day 2



It took me a whole day yesterday thinking how to make this card, and today though it gave me a headache when I woke up this morning, I rush into my store, put up my crafts and made this simple and beautiful "Home" card.

In everything we do, we do it for a reason and of course with inspiration!

I've been a single mom for 11 years now, and only my mother and my two kids giving me inspirations for all the things I do for them and to provide their needs. Though its hard and giving up sometime... just sometime! :) when I'm hopeless! :(
I have to continue life for what God is giving and will give me, and I should be contented.

I am HOME with my MOM and KIDS - KATH and REIN.

Hope you like it. Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
Brown folded card, DCWV The Sweet Stack, Chalk, Chipboard Embellishment - EGG, Ribbon, Kreinik Metallic Fine Braid

2 comments:

  1. The card is absolutely pretty, Katherine!!

    Kudos to you for managing everything on your own!! I understand how hard it can be some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and sweet Katherine! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete