Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello Blog!

Hello! It's been a while not posting cards. Been busy with our 2o years DS (Dominican School) Batch 90 Reunion. And now that the event is over, I can make cards.

But before that, I want to share some pictures on to the days not blogging...

Brown Mushroom.



A view of San Nicolas De Tolentino Parish Capas Tarlac Philippines.
Picture taken after the mass during our "20 Years Tana, DECADA 90"



Pictures of me and my batchmates.



With my classmates. (My son Rein was with us, front left)



A few dance steps he he he! The Waka Girls! (Me in light blue).



Presenting our poster "After 20 Years".



Christmas Day Pictures, with my DD Kath



My Love - Me, Kath, Mommy and my son Rein.



Hope you enjoy looking!

And on to my hobby....

I was about to dispose these old folders after I filed my "art papers" to a new folders/plastic envelopes. These old folders are about 5 years old :) See the vintage look? Click photo to enlarge.



And these are the things I came up with using old folders:

Tags





Alphabets





This is the card I made for MyGrafico, the last card as MyGrafico Challenge DT.



This card is also an entry for SUGAR SWEET PAPER TREATS: Anything Goes

I use "Traditional Christmas Damask Papers" by CUPCAKE CUTIEES



and "Vintage Pines" by CHERI WENGER





Colored the foliage using Faber-Castell Color Pens and added some gold beads.

Thanks for looking.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment