Thursday, May 13, 2010

You're the Best

Here is the card I made today, it's a car shaped card.
I made this car template (a week ago) inspired by my son's coin bank! :)
I've been loving these shaped cards projects!
Check my other shaped cards HERE.







Hope you it like!

This card is an entry for Hero Arts Blog: Birthdays, Dads, Grads
Cute Card Thursday: Someone Special!

Car Shaped Card Details: Papers: Avia Colors (yellow); Retro-Hallmark (car);
Black Cartolina(wheels); Images and Sentiments: Hero Arts CL139, Hero Arts CL410;
Color: Glitter Pens; Embellishments: red ribbon, silver thread

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic car card Katherine! I love your imagination, so inspirational. I left a gift for you on my blog here
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card and such a cute image. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how cute is this! What a fantastic design, i love it Katherine
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really must try to make a shaped-card one day... they looks like a lot of fun to do... this is super adorable :))

    ReplyDelete