Monday, May 3, 2010

Mom and Bunny

It's monday again here in the Philippines and it's Labor Day! (Holiday for the employed)
Time to work and make cards! Time to work in my part coz I have a sari-sari store (Variety Store), my shop is open on Mondays to Saturdays 6am to 9pm and on Sundays 6am to 12nn. My time for my self is sundays after 12nn, my shop is closed! :)
I just stay home, watch tv and sleep! :P

*******
There are two cards I made today.
A mother's day card for my mom.


and this card is an entry for Cards Blog.



I put quilling butterflies and bee.


Card Details: Cardstock: Oslo Paper; Papers: Retro by Hallmark, Art Papers by Avia Colors; Embellishments: Quilling butterflies and bee, ribbon

******

Next is a bunny card.



An entry for The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog, C.R.A.F.T. Challenge,
Allsorts Challenge Blog, Card Patterns, Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog

Card Details: Cardstock: Scraps; Paper: It's a Girl-Hallmark;
Image: Bunny-The Creative Cottage Freebie; Color: Watercolor pencils;
Embellishments: buttons, ribbons

Thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Katherine, absolutely gorgeous cards once again! Love the quilling and of course your circle card!! How super sweet!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bunny! He just puts a smile right on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay bunnies are not just for easter they are for all your crafty life!!
    Gorgeous cards Katherine.
    Thanks for joining us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute cards , that little bunny is so cute..
    Thank you for joining in the MelJens Design challenge this week. Good luck!

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous pair of cards! I love the quilling on the first and the adorable bunny too! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shape and what a cute bunny - thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations! I just LOVE the bunny card, so cute and I love how you've done the ribbons!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards and what a cute bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete