Thursday, May 6, 2010

Free Image: Welcy

Hello ladies! Before I will show you my free image, I would like to thank sassybo7, Gail and Ujjwal for using my Delrose Pots and Corners free image.
And the lucky lady who had the beautiful entry is...... Ujjwal! Congratulations!
Please email me (again! hehe) your address to send to you your price goodies.

Sorry for the late post of my free digital image. Anyways, here is Welcy. I made this image for The Greeting Farm Design my Sprout Contest last year of September. See her in color here.

Sorry ladies, there will be no more challenges for my freebies, because of the expensive postal fee, hope you understand. Hoping that you will still be using my images for your cards/challenges. And please don't forget to show me your works.

Love,
Katherine

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous freebie thnak you Katherine, and congrats to Ujjwal!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just way too cute!!! I love it!!!

    Hope you're doing well!!!!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Welcy for a challenge Here
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks so much, she is a real cutie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image! Thank you! I'm so glad I found your blog - I just became a follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is fabulous. thank you. hope you grabbed your freebies on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful image she is... this is my first visit. So charming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Katherine,
    Many thanks for this gorgeous image.
    Here is my card i made with it.
    http://bettyboop67-bettyboopsplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-2nd-easel-card.html
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete