Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Tweet Home

Hello beautiful ladies! Here is the card I made today for Cards Blog: Card with woodgrain


Card Details: Pattern Paper-Canon Creative Park; Image-Cuddly Buddly Freebie;
Color: Color Pencil; Embellishments: Buttons and thread

Hope you like it.


I just received these goodies from Tenia of Jazzy Paper Designs. OOOhhh... I just love them! Thanks Tenia!



Next picture is an apple mango fruit... My mom found this in our garden that fell from our mango tree... figure it out! Hehehe... looks like a face of an alien.. a friendly alien.






Thanks for looking.
God Bless you and me.

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card! awesome goodies and will you really eat that cute mango?????? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab card Katherine !!
    And congratulations for the goodies, waiting to see what u do with them :)

    Hugs
    Ujjwal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever card Katherine, I would never have thought of using woodgrain like that!
    love as always Gina x x x (love to the little alien too)

    ReplyDelete