Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's About You

These are the 2 cards I made today, for the 1st card.... I had a hard time making this ribbons - cut, stitch, cut, stitch wheeee!!..... I used the mini polka dot backgrounds freebie from the The Cutting Cafe. I'v been wishing to have atleast one item from The Cutting Cafe and see what I got..... a colored flower template-a set! Yeheeey! Thanks to The Cutting Cafe for the freebies! And for that... they are having a contest. Link to The Cutting Cafe' for details.

Here is my entry to the contest.



Card Details: Cardstock: Limestone (Elitt); Pattern/Background Paper: Mini Polka Dots (The Cutting Cafe') Freebies; Paper: Black Cartolina; Embellishments: Ribbons, Crystal buttons (Countless Joy), Satin Flowers (All About Scrapbooking)

This card is also an entry for Creative Belli Blog, Cute Card Thursday, The Cutting Cafe Contest, Card Patterns, Lucy's Cards


kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk



Please don't ask me what am I thinking... It's about you... (Its my favorite song :))
I made this card for My Grafico Challenge Blog. Their challenge is to create a card using brown, olive green and pink. The tags I used is Eco Trees freebies from their blog.. Printed sentiments from MS Word.

I forgot to picture the inside of the card.. written "It's about you..." and stamped a little bird.

Thanks to My Grafico and The Cutting Cafe Freebies.

Don't forget your free image.

God Bless you and me.

16 comments:

  1. Cute, creative card! Thanks for playing along at My Grafico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, that polk a dot card is way striking .... oh my i love it...the birdie card is fab to...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - such a lots of dots - amazing cards, thanks for entering my challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute cute cards, love your CAS card.
    thanks for playing along with MyGrafico

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the ribbon border along the middle! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you took the Cutting Cafe flower and made is shine on that card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards, lady!! Just wanted to let you know that you won the prize package over at Jazzy Paper Designs!!!! Woohoo!! Please e-mail me so that I can get your address!!! Congrats, Miss Lady!!

    -t

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentiment and how you used the color challenge! Perfect.
    Thanks for joining in at My Grafico.
    Rachel B

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the first card Katherine! The textures you've created are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on the Card patterns sketch, Katherine. That ribbon treatment - talagang sosyal :-).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful...such a creative use of the ribbons on the first and I love how you created the sentiment on the second!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, such a cool way to show off the ribbon! I love that! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing in our Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy Smokes!! That is a really cool ribbon treatment!! Thanks for playing along with Creative Belli this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning use of ribbon!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete