Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Image 2: Kathleen



To all my friends, here is my second free image for you!

If you download and will make a card using my image, leave me a comment with a link to your card to THIS POST until March 28, 2010. You will win a suprise gift from Kathleen, if chosen the most beautiful card.


Image: Kathleen

I made this image for my daughter Kathleen Joy.
She is 15 y/o, third year highschool, 5'7" in height (taller than me).
Intelligent, beautiful, homebody, best in math at a grade of 92%! Wow!
Best in computer. Sometimes she designs blog layouts for her friends.
She became a director for making a movie for her project in school.

This is her.















See her movie project here (Tagalog Movie. This project made her No.1. Some of the scene shoot in our house.) and here (In English and Tagalog Version. This will take 25 seconds before the video starts, if you wish to smile... watch it!
Funny and sweet!)

P.S. Kathleen made all the drawings.
Cute! Great for my next month's free image! hehehe!

Thanks for looking.
Have a good time!
Byeiiiiiiiii!


0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

VERY FIRST
USING KATHLEEN FREE IMAGE
(This card just won 3 stickers)


Little Lady of scrappingdragon

19 comments:

  1. What a lovely image of your equally lovely daughter. She looks like she's going to have a fun filled life.
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the image she is fab

    hugs shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a very pretty daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she's a beauty and a natural born model. thank you so much for the wonderful image. i just found u from free digital stamps. nice to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is mine

    http://nogards-space.blogspot.com/2010/03/little-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katherine, I loved Kathleen's video...she is so pretty and talented!! God Bless her!!

    Here is my card using your digi image

    Hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. This is lovely.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katherine,
    Thank you for the lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I found your blog on another site. Cute image, thanks for sharing. Your dd is beautiful, blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You. Your daughter is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katherine. Thank you for the sweet digi of your darling daughter. It is wonderful that you are so proud of her.
    I found your blog through Free Digital Images and I am now a new follower. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions and will consider following me.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete