Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wedding Card and Islander Girl Stampin'




Woven Paper

I made this card for my cousin Siena on her wedding day on November 28, 2009. I will be the official photographer on the event.

This card is an entry for Allsorts Challenge: Week 25-Weddings and 2 Sketches 4 You: Laura's Sketch #38. I used gray background and violet wrapping paper, glitter stickers (for the image), woven paper that I made and very light violet ribbon. Border and tags from Creative Park. Thanks to Canon.


Yeheey! Claudette of Islander Girl Stampin' passed this award to me! Wow! I can't believe, Claudette is really making time to visit my blog. Thank you so much my friend! mmmwaah!As I read Kim's blog of Kimbee's Creations, the instructions is to pass this award to 5 bloggers and to answer the questions only with one-word.

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? black
3. Your mother? Delia
4. Your father? Florante
5. Your favorite food? fish
6. Your dream last night? tears
7. Your favorite drink? juice
8. Your dream/goal? culinary
9. What room are you in? bed
10. Your hobby? stitching
11. Your fear? calamity
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Philippines
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? rich
15. Muffins? Kenny
16. Wish list items? lens
17. Where did you grow up? Philippines
18. Last thing you did? shower
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? Super
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? bicycle
27. Something you're not wearing? rings
28. Your favorite store? Papemelroti
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? wednesday
32. Your best friend? Hayes
33. One place that I want to go over and over? spa
34. Facebook? yes
35. Favorite place to eat? garden

It took me 3.11 hrs. to complete the answers... ohhh my eyes tired and my head aches, I thought it was easy to answer, its like an interview on a job application hehe!

Here are the five I'd like to give this award to Tenia, FresaBonita, Donna E., Alby, and Beth.

6 comments:

  1. LOL...it's not that bad!
    Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, the paper weaving is fab

    thankyou for joining in with our wedding challenge on Allsorts :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow very creative! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper weaving gives great texture to your card, and the glitter sticker is very sweet

    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have spent ages doing all that weaving -but it looks so beautful and well worth the effort.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Lovely card! The paper weaving looks fab.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete