Friday, November 13, 2009

My Cross Stitch Bag



Cross Stitch Detail: I made this cross stitch yesterday for My Cross Stitch Bag, its design size is only 21 w by 27 h and it has only 9 color thread including the backstitch. Cross stitch pattern, 14 counts ivory cloth, DMC threads and DMC Metallic Gold

Card Detail: Used My cross stich bag for the image, sketch from Kazan, Brown paper card from Papemelroti, background paper from Creative Park, SHPE diecut mug from All About Scrapbooking, ivory beads, metallic thread, flowers and leaves from Countless Joy.

This card is my 2nd entry for 2S4Y Kazan's Sketch 39.

Thanks to Canon.

God Bless you and me.


4 comments:

  1. oh that is just the cutest!! what a great idea to use the cross stitching on the card!!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable! Great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh Katherine - very clever and gorgeous at the same time

    ReplyDelete