Thursday, October 29, 2009

While Gardening

Feeling the cold air this morning, feeling the coming of Christmas...

It is my routine every morning of going to market to buy food and grocery items to sell for my store... and then cook for lunch.

There is no sun in the afternoon because of the coming storm "Santi", and his target area is Central Luzon and that is where we are located...

While the sun is out nowhere, I had the time for gardening, cutting the branches of our mango tree, trimming my bonsai plants and grass. Whew!

I pictured a bird that was trap to our Mr. E sample shrub that I made last summer.






Maya Bird

It took us an hour to help her out of the shrub.

And now time for my card.



Circles, plain light green, yellow background papers are from All About Scrapbooking. Stripes from Creative Park. Image used from My Drawing Book: Kat {See Blog Archive} colored it using Faber-Castell coloring pencil. Ribbon and flower from Countless Joy. Thanks to Canon.

This card is for Allsorts Challenge Blog #24 - Furry Friends and Papertake Weekly Challenge: Spots and Stripes.

God bless you and me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine
    What a cute little image - love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine, Such a sweet card! I love the cute image and the pretty colours you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on the "my drawing book:kat" but I get an error..:(thanks for the sweet comments on my blog hug

    ReplyDelete